Barrhead Regional Landfill Site is: SW-3-60-4-W5 and the Rural Address is 60009RR43 (used for GPS). Directions to the landfill are 4 miles west of Town (Hwy. 18) and then 2-1/4 miles north (RR 43 and North of Twp. 600).
Hours of Operation
|Sundays & Mondays||CLOSED|
|Tuesdays||11:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thursdays - Saturdays||11:00am - 5:00pm|
|Residential & Household Waste||no charge|
|$20.00 per load or part of|
Truck & Trailer
|$40.00 per load or part of|
Large Trucks (one ton & up)
|$50.00 per load or part of|
|$80.00 per load or part of|
|$140.00 per load or part of|
2018 Summer Construction Projects
Recycling Bins are located at:
Town Public Works Shop
4406 62A Avenue
Products that will be collected by the Recycle Program include the following items:
- Cardboard Corrugated, cereal boxes (flattened, bundled or bagged). No wax boxes.
- Paper Newsprint, magazines, catalogues, white or coloured ledger paper and computer paper.
- Tin Soup cans, juice cans, pet food cans, etc. (cleaned, rinsed and labels removed).
- Plastics All plastic #1-#7 (cleaned and rinsed), includes milk jugs, yogourt containers, any refundable plastic and juice boxes. NO PLASTIC BAGS, WRAP OR STYROFOAM
- Electronics Although we accept all electronics, computers, computer accessories for recycling at no cost, they can only be accepted at the Barrhead Regional Landfill.
- No glass is being accepted at this time.
All landscaping materials such as grass clippings and tree trimmings are welcome to:
Barrhead Composting Lot
4515 61 Avenue
East of the Firehall